Thursday, January 03, 2008


Welcome to Hong Kong!
US-Amsterdam-Singapore!
Quite amazing how I was on the plane and a girl and boy were sitting next to me, and at touch down, I geared up my courage to ask them what they were doing in HK.. and the girl's going to CU too! (sorry my english isn't that good. it's too cold to think!)




The Urinals at her college :p

My beautiful toilet.
Together with cold wind when you bathe!



I'm staying at New Asia College, Grace tien hall!
Before:
After:

The people i met on the plane! Thank God for them! :)
Having dinner at warufu in shatin.
My roomie!!! Emily's a really nice girl! :) And she's a Christian too!
Hope we'll have plentiful of fun times together.
haaa. owe her this blog update - using her internet connection!
Thank God for letting me reach HK safely!
Getting all my luggage!
Though the limit was 20kg, and mine was 35kg, they allowed me in!
Getting a good roomie!
And a good friend too! :)
Sleepy time!








No comments: