Saturday, January 26, 2008

My dorm


Tried walking from my hall to the train station the other day. Guess what? I climbed down so many stairs, it made me dizzy! haaah. This is alumni park, which leads from nearby the Science centre to the college chapel! Nice park. Wouldn't want to go there alone at night though.


These amazing flowers by the road near the Science Centre. It becomes redder every day! Blessedly, I got them on picture, pink! :) I think they're roses. But they're way too huge!


Silly, but I went running with Jia huan on a cold night one day. Nice eh? The track! We have 2 tracks in CU. This one is at Chung Chi college, near the train station.


I'm sure Dorcas would like running here. There's HK std chart here btw! so cold! can't imagine anyone running... brrr.


My first time at the laundry downstairs. That's ceci from my floor! She's really cute! :) It only cost $1+ to wash clothes for 40 minutes. There's even a dryer!


And that's the kitchen on my floor.
I'm attempted to cook everyday this week! And I did! except for 2 meals :P


That's my adorable dad on skype. I have no idea what he's doing! I told him to smile :)


And my mom and dad during one family msn video session!
Praise God it worked!


And this is the stairs i have to climb up everyday to the bus stop or to the science centre or to anywhere else.
Today's cold, rainy and really foggy!

My floor and the decorative umbrellas ellas ellas.. :)
That's my room on the left hand side, with the red CNY sticker on the door!


Foggy Day - not good for going out!

Alrighty, have a 10-5.30pm class tmr :( booohooo. I hope i survive.

No comments: