Sunday, January 27, 2008

My weekend


On Sunday, we had lunch at a mega toilet place. Very interesting..
Can you see the lighted urinals and the pangsai lamps?


The eating area. I think they should allow us to wear their bathrobes!


Pearl and her toilet bowl full of ... food.

Angus and his flourishing "business".


Sue and I with our delectable hotpot of assorted food.

The gang
Observe the toilet bowls we're sitting on! and the bathtubs and washbasins as our tables!!


On saturday night, I met a Singaporean during one of my chemistry classes (Pharmaceutical Chem). Realised that it was a post grad class!!! Anyway, he's a masters student who was from acs(b) and acjc! cool eh. He's quite a food addic. So brought us to eat dai pai dong at Java Road in North Point.


Wanton with creamy cheese inside!



Wai Zin, an NUS girl I met on exchange in HKUST. She's a math's major my year!


That's the masters guy - cheong sin and jiahuan!


Haha. Random. But on sunday morning, we had yumcha at 9am in the morning! at Hk's famous Maxim's palace. wooohooo. (yumcha before church. can you beat that!)
I realised that HK allows freedom of speech. This is a Filippino pastor preaching on the streets at central. Along the way, I also met an angmoh man holding a healing session. To my surprise, many people were there to recieve healing! On the streets!


That's roy and jang with a table-full of dim sum!


小笼包

forgot the name!


糖虾


炸wanton

Yupp. After yumcha, Sue and I left for Church service at ICA.
One of the church member's father/husband passed away recently. Don't know them. But felt their sorrow. Maybe because it reminded me of what happened to my Dad. Thank God for His faithfulness and love.

This will be my 4th week in Hong Kong. Then can I safely say that I have spent a month in HK! cool eh! ~
Coming back in a week's time! Can't wait. Miss home miss family miss church.


And Guess what. it's 7 - 9 °C in Hong Kong now! Freezing! brrrrrrr!!!!

No comments: