Saturday, March 08, 2008

I just had a

Massive culture clash
...

or was it personal?




Anyway, to anyone who's feeling down... here's something to BRIGHTEN up your day!! --- a view no words can describe - thank you Lord for painting something so beautiful for us to see!




btw, it's the view from my window! I see it almost every morning when i get up :)




Being a 珍珠牛奶茶 seller for the night @ our college 春街 (i think) ...

"来啊! ... 一杯$6!!!"



Stalls at the 春街


珍珠奶茶

章鱼小丸子 - takopachi :)

冰糖葫芦


and guess what?! I missed my chemistry mid term exam! I thought it was to be held on friday because it said so on the lecture notes.. but to my utmost horror, during my bubble tea stint, my classmate said he just took the test (that was thursday)!!! arGH! i was so afraid, i ran back to my room (after selling the tea) and cried and of course, emailed my professor immediately. Was praying so hard for God to work a miracle for me. and He did! The next morning, during lecture, the professor's secretary called to say i can take the test! Thank God!! :D all praise and honor and glory to God in the highest! thank You!

No comments: