Wednesday, June 13, 2007

wife training

I have no work. and unhappily so. and classifieds has become my new best friend. and the email too. Really do hope that one of the 12 job applications i sent out will respond postively.

hee.

Have decided to enter the most wanted training camp for potential wifeies (sp?)! the commandant's none other than my mother... okok. just joking. seriously speaking, i have a personal baking cum cooking teacher whom i haven't been vigorously learning from. hope it's not too late!

presenting ze' cheezecake! yummm. japanese cheesecake btw.

and say hello to Miss. green tea cum red bean cake! another loyal citizen of japonaise.


as you can see, Miss. GTRB is 2 layers green tea sponge and 2 layers red bean cream. :)

she looks prettier in light.

dedicated to the super cool wifey.. my mom, who even takes time to clean Billy (who was actually my responsibility)

Really thankful for a mom like my mom. Sometimes, I take her for granted (so sorry mama!); but really, she's wonderful. Thank God for blessing me with someone who's so dedicated to God and family; one who not only cooks and bakes so well but handles the home so beautifully; and gives excellent advice. Shortcomings yah.. but don't we all have? Anyway, Thank you God!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
bought these white school shoes and decided to paint them (& nooo... not with highlighters) :)


No comments: